RE: Seats

To: "Benjamin Ruset" <bruset@monmouth.com>,
Subject: RE: Seats
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 97 14:07:17 UT
Ben,

Bad idea.  The seats will fit but it may be technically illegal and certainly
unwise.  You may, or may not, have a problem with your state car safety
inspection - I just don't know.  But mostly, the headrest is there to protect
you from whip lash.  Now if you add a very cool looking roll bar, the car's
lines achieve yet another dimension of coolness and the headrest/car line
issue will be mute.

Dr. Doug
A bunch of 69 MGs all having those very hard to find produced for 1969 only
headrests