Re: Edsel

To: dknowles@uk.b-r.com
Subject: Re: Edsel
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 13:32:34 EST
On Mon, 17 Nov 1997 09:59:00 -0000 David Knowles <dknowles@uk.b-r.com>
writes:
>Philip Raby and Paul Hunt raised the issue of the Edsel grille:

>Philip, there is no delicate way to describe this. The Edsel grille
>has
>been identified by psychologists (mostly male I guess) as resembling a
>vagina.

I have just read the last few postings on list content et al - and was
guided by
Trevors advice about thinking about what one  writes and if not sure. . .
..
which i sincerely agree with and as a result did not add two penn'orth to
what
initially struck me as a dumb idea (the "poll" that is since as Trevor
pointed out
this is NOT a democracy per se since nobody is bound by the results)
Then along comes the Edsel thread again, getting closer and closer day by
day
to the answer that everyone KNEW was coming......and the prize goes
to......
David Knowles.......(roars of applause)

so now,

I can finally say,

Well i guess he dated some bloody funny women!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster