Edsel

To: mgworld@chp.ltd.uk
Subject: Edsel
From: David Knowles <dknowles@uk.b-r.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 09:59:00 -0000
Philip Raby and Paul Hunt raised the issue of the Edsel grille:

From: Philip Raby <philip.raby@eos-magazine.com>
Subject: Re: BL was: Brits Believe in Peter Pan/Queer Child Bashing

On 13/11/97 11:46 pm mgs-owner@autox.team.net said

>> Paul Hunt wrote:
>> >
>> > Edsels were NICE cars.
>> >
>> > I thought they were held to look like something else at the front?
>>
>> I think the grille was commonly referred to as a "Horse collar" or
"An
>Oldsmobile
>> sucking a lemon."
>
>Nope, I don't think that is what Paul had in mind.

OK, so tell us then, what DID Paul have in mind???

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk<<<<

Philip, there is no delicate way to describe this. The Edsel grille has
been identified by psychologists (mostly male I guess) as resembling a
vagina.