Re: Positive or Negative Ground, pro's con's & Radio

To: Fred Krampits <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>
Subject: Re: Positive or Negative Ground, pro's con's & Radio
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 16:59:15 -0500 (EST)
        I would switch to negative ground but that's just MHO. If the
radio has more than 1 or 2 wires comming out the back then the speaker is
seperate. If not then the speaker must be internal. There should be holes
in it somewhere for the sound to come out, look around. If you do decide
to keep the radio I have  FM converter that you are welcome to. It works
on positive or negative ground.
...Art