Re: MGA in garage for the winter

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: MGA in garage for the winter
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 17:06:55 -0500 (EST)
        I stand corrected:). I put my top up the other day (since we had 9
inches of snow and figured it's the end). I am happy to report that it
took at least 15 minutes, the same it would have taken a new owner 40
years ago. You remember the test I suggested a while ago to determine if a
person should own a LBC.
...Art