Re: Manifold nuts

To: Tyson Sherman <tsherman@tecinfo.com>
Subject: Re: Manifold nuts
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 07:26:45 -0500 (EST)
        First try PB Blaster, not WD40 but PB Blaster. If that doesn't
work, head down to Home Depot and buy a $29 MAPP gas set up (the one with
the hose) > With this you will be able to heat the part cherry red and it
should come out. You will also be able to braze things when needed. If
things are so bad that you can't get the broken bolt out you will have to
pull the head and take it to a machine shop. It shoul cost about $20 to
fix it.
...Art