Re: (*ON* TOPIC) Here I sit -- tales of woe

To: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Subject: Re: (*ON* TOPIC) Here I sit -- tales of woe
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 18:23:58 -0500 (EST)
        Can't help you with the Lumention module since I have another
brand. I think the bulb like object that you are talking about is the
sensor that goes into your radiator and controlls the fans. Is it metal?
As far as your question about the wires that connect to the thermostat I
think it is the same answer. There are two wires that come out of the
wiring harness just behind the overflow tank on the passenger side. One is
a thick green wire and the other is a thick black wire. They both connect
to a metal bulb that fits into the top of the radiator. Hope this
helps.BTW the wire with three ooo soaked in oil under the oil filter lives
under my hood also, I think the old alternators used this for something. I
wouldn't worry about it.
...Art