Re: FS: Pair of MGBs (central Texas)

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: FS: Pair of MGBs (central Texas)
From: "Kurt Bangert" <kbangert@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 11:38:59 -0600
Lee,
I sold a '36 Olds Coupe to buy my wife's rings - I have always regretted
that I didn't borrow the money and keep the car and the wife!  I have two
reasons: 1) It was a nice car - and you don't see many '36 Oldsmobiles! 2)
(and this is what you need to think about) After I sold that car I didn't
have any old cars for many years - it allowed my wife to forget that I'm a
car nut - so, when I bought my first new-old car after a number of years
there was MUCHO problems.  She'd say things like "I didn't know you liked
these old junky cars, this is stupid, nobody does this -- blah, blah blah"
ANYWAY, it took a long time to get back on track with the hobby.  It's
getting better, but she still doesn't understand why I have to have more
than one.

Keep one at least.

My .02

Kurt Bangert