Re: FS: Pair of MGBs (central Texas)

To: Pat bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: FS: Pair of MGBs (central Texas)
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 10:07:56 -0800
Pat bailey wrote:

> > I got married over the summer and my wife said the toys have to
> > go.  I'll take $2500 for the pair.  Offers considered.
> >
> TOYS!!!!These are not toys .....They are therapy....Be a Man....tell
> her
> They are staying!!Tell'er they were here first and she don't like it
> take a hike!!In 20 years you'll hate her for making you get rid of
> them.
> Don't be a wimp stand up for your LBC rights!!!
> Pat ( toungue firmly in cheek)

   Well, for what it's worth, any woman that tells me the Midget has to
go is going to be told an emphatic No, but then I'm a bitter divorced
OFT (Old Fart inTraining).  I've been down the road witha woman the
"loved" me but wnated to change me.  Been there, done that, got the
T-Shirt (and not much else).  Love me, love my car.

Greg