FW: FS: Pair of MGBs (central Texas)

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FW: FS: Pair of MGBs (central Texas)
From: "EPMD- Van syckel, John" <vansyck@hq.1perscom.heidelberg.army.mil>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 16:39:57 +0100
Yes, Lee,  tell her that.  Pat might have "tongue in cheek",  but I
didn't when I told my SO that once.

I bought a brand new MGB in 1971.  Got sent to Germany in 1972.  Got
married (in Germay) in 1975 and sent back the U.S. in 1976.  The B was
in storage the whole time I was I Germany.  When we got the States, she
said the same thing because we needed money for school.  I told her that
"I had the MGB before you, and I'll have it after you, if necessary."
(exact quote).  Well, I still have MGB and I still have her.  Although
she doesn't like it, or get the point about keeping it these past 26
years..  (The kids are starting to, though)

"Jay"
John S. van Syckel
1971 MGB (BRG, no PO)
AMGBA