Re: Purchase of new MGA

To: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: Re: Purchase of new MGA
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 11:38:08 -0800
The B?  Good God man, are you daft? have you been drinking again? all
this chatter about B's and A and such... now a True LBC is a LITTLE
British Car, and you want to compare your land yacht B (or A for that
matter) to my epitome of LBC engineering?  Surely sir, you jest.

Anything more than 48 HP is overkill anyways, it's handling that's
important....

Greg
62 Midget (top seped 87 MPH, downhill, with a tail wind on a good
day,with sympathy points)

BTW anyone know of a TR-6 in good shape in Eastern Ontario or Quebec?
My kid brother wants an LBC, and I need to make sure I still have the
better car... ;)  Actually he really does want a TR-6, so if you have a
lead, let me know.