Re: Purchase of new MGA

To: gkirk@empirenet.com
Subject: Re: Purchase of new MGA
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 14:23:09 EST
On Wed, 26 Nov 1997 09:59:27 -0800 Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
writes:
>Geesh Bill, aren't you laying it on a little thick? the "high water
>mark
>of MG design"?, "zenith of our marque's history"? "enlighten the poor
>souls on the true path?"
>
>Besides the funier,smarter, more handsome  members of this list are
>driving Midgets.
>
>Greg (funier,smarter, and more handsome than you average bear)
>'61 Midget
>
>Safety Fast (well ok, not really all that fast in a 948cc Midget)

One notes that Bill advocates driving regularly whilst his car languishes
in
a  garage pending fairer weather, I cant really fault a lot of what he
said
since it seemed for the most part sincere (tho im dying to see Mr Allens
response!)

Now as to this funnier, better looking, smarter question....
Midget drivers???? - are you joking???? have you SEEN Larry Macy???? -
hehe

mike robson
funny
smart
handsome
(as befits most owners of the real high water mark, the  M  G  B....  )