Re: MGB Front Suspension Rebuild

To: Bert Palte <palte@rt.el.utwente.nl>
Subject: Re: MGB Front Suspension Rebuild
From: Graham Naylor <graham@palm-consultancy.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 18:13:39 +0000
Bert,

Thanks for the reply on the internal spring compressor, seems like a
good idea, can I assume that what you have is a stepped washer that fits
into the spring near the top with a threaded bar passing through the
spring and out of the spring pan with another washer below, so when a
nut is done up you pull the washers together hence compressing the
spring ?

In message <9712011905.AA22387@rt.el.utwente.nl>, Bert Palte
<palte@rt.el.utwente.nl> writes

--