Re: Yankee go home?/ was Re: TR7 - Good or Bad?

To: Philip Raby <philip.raby@eos-magazine.com>
Subject: Re: Yankee go home?/ was Re: TR7 - Good or Bad?
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 09:54:07 -0500
>>Me, I want a DeLorean as a daily driver! =)
>
>Nice idea Ben, but the Porsche 911, or even a 944, blows it away in terms
>of performance, handling and quality.

agreed. i drove a 944 once and was IN LOVE with it. Was for sale, but the
fact that it was falling apart, had been salvaged after an accident, the
owner didn't know how to operate the heater/AC controls, and had two
different VIN #'s kinda put me off.

I'd like one as a daily driver, though! =)

>Having said that, you can't clean a Porsche with a Brillo Pad! ;-)

The DMC owners manual recomends cleaning off tree sap with paint thinner!
How many cars can you do THAT with?? =)

BEN RUSET
78 MGB Roadster - 89 Mercury Cougar
Crossroads - http://www.monmouth.com/~bruset
^^^ Personal Web Page
Saftey Fast! - http://www.infi-pos.com/~oasis
^^^ Note: Under construction, and taking submissions!