Re: sacrifices...

To: Nory <Nory@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: sacrifices...
From: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 17:12:48 +0000
Nory wrote:

>      Mike wrote:
>           "Why, she wondered, couldn't you            have spent that
> money on me?"
>
> Mike,
> MG or no MG, you are better off without someone who thinks like this.
> IMHO, she sounds like a selfish little twit.  Good riddance!
>
> (Considered selling the MG once and the SO talked me OUT of it.)
>
> -NORY
> Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
> ONLY problem.
>
>  '74 Midget & '71 parts car
>  '94 Ford Ranger
>  '86 Ford Escort
>  '89 Ford Probe
>  '96 North American Shepherd
>  2 cats (handiest shop tools around)
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/9101

When I was made redundant three years ago my wife said to me "no matter
how bad things get we won't have to sell 'Bee' (pet name for the
roadster) will we?".  I had to replace a company car, kids had left
home/had their own wheels, so I suggested buying a factory V8 for every
day use.  She agreed.  Ah, what a wonderful woman.

When I restored 'Bee' I happened across an enamel badge of a honey bee
so stuck it on a switch blanking plate.  When we got the V8 and
christened it 'Vee' my wife, whose Mothers name is Vera, or 'Vee' for
short, said "we won't have to have a picture of Mum on the dashboard,
will we?"

PaulH.