Re: sacrifices...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: sacrifices...
From: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 17:12:50 +0000
MG World has just carried an offer to drive Formula 3 and Formula 1 cars
at a track in the South of France next May.  My wife has always wanted
to go to Monaco so I worked out the cost (just me driving) incuding a
couple of extra days.  HOW MUCH!!! she said.  I didn't argue and no more
was said.

Next day I get a phone call at work.  The wife says "well, are we going
then?"  YES!!  But she drew the line at driving down, having had enough
of mopping up water from torrential rain in France last year.

Thanks, Philip.

PaulH.