Re: sacrifices...

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: sacrifices...
From: Ray McCrary <spook01@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 14:21:15 -0600
My wife loves F1.  She roots for Damon Hill.  And as for me, the Mr.V,
current World Champion.
Next season, my wife is hot to make the Canadian GP....
As for selling the cars, every time that I've had enough of the Tiger, and
make noises as though to sell, she talks me out of it!
Can't live without them....
Ray