[Kinda Off Topic] MGB Website

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Kinda Off Topic] MGB Website
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 15:35:26 -0500
Okay, my MGB website has been up for a little while, but I haven't had much
chance to do much with it. If anyone has a chance to cruise over and check
it out and tell me what they think needs to be changed/improved, please do.

I'm also looking for submissions into my "MGB Owners" picture gallery. If
you only have a photograph, I can scan it for you, provided you send me a
SASE along with it.

The url for it is:  http://www.infi-pos.com/~oasis

Dankeshien!

BEN RUSET
78 MGB Roadster - 89 Mercury Cougar
Crossroads - http://www.monmouth.com/~bruset
^^^ Personal Web Page
Safety Fast! - http://www.infi-pos.com/~oasis
^^^ Note: Under construction, and taking submissions!