Re: MGB Seat Diaphragm

To: Nina Barton <ninab@scoresheet.com>
Subject: Re: MGB Seat Diaphragm
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 10:46:43 -0500 (EST)
        I did it and it was a tough job. It takes a lot of brute force but
can be done. I would estimate it took about 1 hour to do one seat. I
wasn't able to find any magic solution. You might want to try hanging the
seat from the rafter in your basement and pulling down on the rubber. At
least you could hold things steady that way.
...Art