RE: How Triumph lost their underwear and got a "wedgie"

To: "Philip Raby" <philip.raby@eos-magazine.com>,
Subject: RE: How Triumph lost their underwear and got a "wedgie"
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 97 22:54:44 UT

>Hey....The Fiero was a great car to take to a barbecue.  After the
>inevitable fire, the pig roasting could begin.

Added>  That was the 4 banger version -the 6 has no such maladies but suffered
image-wise nonetheless.

>I still think that the Triumph directors should have given the TR7 a proper
>name, like they did the Stag.  Perhaps, the Triumph Inchoate....
>Has kind of a ring to it, eh?

Inchoate? Sorry, lost on me. An American term? Or am I just being thick?

Added>  I believe it means something like immature and no - you are not being
thick, nor is it an Americanism - More likely, Ray seems to have discovered a
thesaurus full of esoteric word analogues and was airing a few out!  Rests
assure, these words, an others of similar ilk, will likely move on to word
purgatory from whence they came.

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk