RE: How Triumph lost their underwear and got a "wedgie"

To: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>,
Subject: RE: How Triumph lost their underwear and got a "wedgie"
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 05:44:20 -0600
The 85 to 88 6 banger 5 speed is the most desirable.  I believe those years
are right.  THey stopped in 88 I think.  Thats was the best one becasue it
had the best brakes and suspension.

It's also the favored car to convert into Ferrari and Lambo kit cars.

At 06:05 PM 11/29/97 UT, doug russell wrote:
>Now, now.  No doubt the 4 banger version was crap.  Prior to being
parents, we
>had a Fiero with the 2.8 liter 6 w/5 speed that made our Corvette look
like it
>was standing still.  An amazing little car.  Alas, I own neither the Fiero
nor
>the Corvette anymore and traded them in for a family wagon and Jeep
Wrangler.

--
Jay Quinn
jpquinn@cyberramp.net

1962 Austin-Healey Sprite MKII HAN6L2874