Re: Yankee Go Home/Now Setting the record straight

To: "A. B. Bonds" <ab@vuse.vanderbilt.edu>
Subject: Re: Yankee Go Home/Now Setting the record straight
From: ENRIQUE CLAURE <span@datacom-bo.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 12:10:22 -0400
At 09:42 AM 12/5/97 -0600, you wrote:
>In <19971205144906.AAA5253@DialUp-LPZ-10.datacom-bo.net>, ENRIQUE CLAURE=
 wrote:
>>At 09:08 AM 12/5/97 -0000, you wrote:
>>>On 4/12/97 10:52 pm Enrique Claure said
>
>>I may not be an MG expert but when it comes to HI FI, I can really kick=
 Ass.
>>First of Linn has very good hi fi gear as well and B&W, KEF, Quad. The
>>number of high end hifi producers in the US and Canada out number UK
>>probably by 50 to 1. Trying to find the best HI FI is impossible because
>>audio is very subjective. As far as amps go, Mark Levinson, Krell, Air
>>Tight, Counterpoint, Pass, Threshold, VTL, Acoustic Research, man!, you=
 just
>>can=B4t these companies.  By the way, air tight is from Japan. For more
>>information I strongly suggest Stereophile, Audio, FI, Absolute Sound,
>>magazines.
>>

>(1)  Please keep religious wars private.
>
>(2)  If what you know about high end is from reading those magazines,
>you are seriously deluded.
>
>                       Best            A. B. Bonds

a) I will keep my Hi Fi beliefs to my HIFI list
b) I read two more magazines and am not deluded, instead I am obnoxiously
well informed
c) I know a lot about audio also because I have a very good and expensive
gear and because I have been at it=20
   since I was 15. 35000$ worth of the best stuff money can buy.

Know lets stop this hi fi thing and get back to MG=B4s that I know very=
 little
of. Regrds Enrique