Re: Web rings - MGs needed!

To: Tom Buchanan <buchanan@preferred.com>
Subject: Re: Web rings - MGs needed!
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@shell.monmouth.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 14:42:35 -0500 (EST)
> That's ok Ben. I didn't know you had started on one. Go ahead and take the
> ball and run with it! Let me know If I can help!

Yeah. I'm trying to balance time between the site, the two papers I have
to write, and the jealous girlfriend. =) Fortunately, I only have two
weeks of school left in the semester and I should have the ring working
and on my site by then.

Tom - take a look at the site and see if there's anything you'd like to
see added/changed. I really need the input from fellow MG-ers, after all,
it's a site for them.

http://www.infi-pos.com/~oasis

-ben