Re: MGF? No, merci

To: jpquinn@cyberramp.net, mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca, tboicey@brit.ca
Subject: Re: MGF? No, merci
From: Teacher122 <Teacher122@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 21:25:08 EST
In a message dated 97-12-15 01:16:00 EST, jpquinn@cyberramp.net writes:

<<
 If you know bits and pieces about certain features and trademarks of a
 vette, go by a showroom and take a look at the new C5.  It shows all kinds
 of roots, but by no means does it look like a retro car.  It's anything
 but!  Not to mention, it's a HUGE improvement for Vettes in all sorts of
 catagories.  Too numerous to list.

 Q  -  Closet Vette Lover
 Flame me in private

Jay,

    The bravery that you have shown has compelled me to come out of the closet
also!  I too "lust in my heart(Jimmy Carter)" for the new Vette.  The MG is
all that this poor man can afford-until I hit lotto!  Until then I shall wear
my Nomex underwear!!  A little  Bulls Eye with those flames please!

Tom Green
Who knows how Newt's half-sister feels!