Re: Party online!!! (Was: clubs)

To: saschris@flash.net
Subject: Re: Party online!!! (Was: clubs)
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 11:11:46 EST
On Tue, 16 Dec 1997 20:45:20 -0500 Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
writes:

>Sorta like AA, I will be the first to stand up and say " I'm a
>computer
>klutz (not a computer geek!).  Don't know what an IRC is, let alone an
>IRD.
> Never have "chatted" on line with my MGB bretheren,(
>
>So, for all of us klutz's out there, what is an IRC.  What do I need
>to do
>to get "online" to wish you geeks a Merry Christmas "real time"?  Can
>IBM
>PC people participate, or is this solely limited to those who want
>ther
>computers to be named after a type of apple?
>
>Regards,

Thanks Chris, I thought it was just me that is an idiot (well, i am, but
it helps not to be alone!) - Kai put the instructions on his site the
other day
and i checked it out but it is so complex i bookmarked it and vowed to
read it ......later
most of the other posts on this left me dumb as a box of rocks -
its sort of like being invited to a party buy you dont know the address -

Anyone feel like trying to explain it in words of
one syllable? - i would like to give it a try but at present its more
likely
I'll do a V8 conversion before Christmas than find my way to the
"virtual bar"

yours in idiocy

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster
--------------------above this line i understand, below....not
97 DataEdge IBM clone with bells, whistles and stuff