Re: Party online!!! (Was: clubs)

To: miker15@juno.com
Subject: Re: Party online!!! (Was: clubs)
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 22:17:24 -0800
miker15@juno.com wrote:
> Anyone feel like trying to explain it in words of
> one syllable? - i would like to give it a try but at present its more
> likely
> I'll do a V8 conversion before Christmas than find my way to the
> "virtual bar"

I'm sory about that...But, go to Kai's site.  Follow the hyperlinks that will
lead you
to the download site.  Click on one of the places to download from at the mIRC
site
and wait.  Then, and I used this method also, go back to Kai's site and follow
his
directions while "unpacking" the mIRC program in another window.  Really, Kai's
instructions are as good and simple as they get.  If you have any specific
questions,
e-mail Kai and he'll be glad to help!

--
Michael S. Lishego