Re: Classic Cars- Pantera? Ford (NO LBC)

To: danray@bluegrass.net
Subject: Re: Classic Cars- Pantera? Ford (NO LBC)
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 18:41:31 EST
GAWD I just love stirring things up!!!!

I'm sorry Dan, I just couldn't resist!  That sentence just cried out for
a "bowtie" rejoinder and before I know it, ZAP! it was done
 I'll make a confession, here though.  I was always the odd ball in the
Chevy/Ford wars.  Just to keep everybody POed, I used to jump in on the
side of Chrysler (Hemi's. 440 wedges, Slant 6's who cares)
 My son (as advid a Chevy man as exists), has come up with the discussion
stopper.
 His question goes something like this.
     " You are always hearing about the Chevy powered 19?? Ford rod, but
when was the last time you heard of a Ford powered Chevy?
  And in this neck of the woods, Ford powered anything, but Fords is
about as scarce as bad Jack Daniels.

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget