RE: Classic Cars- Pantera? Ford (NO LBC)

To: "'Rick Morrison'" <gofastmg@juno.com>
Subject: RE: Classic Cars- Pantera? Ford (NO LBC)
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 19:46:29 -0600
Haha! Don't get me started on the merits of German Autos! I'm also a =
Porsche, BMW, VW nut! In fact all cars are the subjects of my dreams!=20
All that good engineering and they handle like a dream!:P
Yawning? You must be very tired....If I could afford one, a 911 (not =
even a turbo) might wake you up! They invented the rocket fer =
chrissakes! albeit for ulterior motives...hehe

All good cars are beautiful...the AMC Pacer would be an example of one =
not to be coveted...although an AMX might be worth the price!
Dan
Enjoying what I can afford, Safety Fast! :)