Re: Rust! Aarrghhh!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Rust! Aarrghhh!
From: Christopher Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 09:06:43 -0800
There is no temporary solution for rust!  Attack it as earnestly as
possible as soon as possible!
When restoring my '69 Midget, the floor pan was in terrible shape.  I
treated the rust with a phosphoric acid rust converter (turns iron oxide
into iron phosphate) and then covered that with Eastwood's Corroless
(1-800-345-1178).  It worked quite well.
CTP