Re: Rust! Aarrghhh!

To: "Joseph M. Cianciotti" <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Rust! Aarrghhh!
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 20:47:54 -0500
Hi Joseph:

Do it now.  Buy a rust killer and use it after wirebrushing.  Then coat the
whole area with a quality rust paint and cover that - when dry - with a
spray-on undercoating.  I'm assuming that this is surface rust.  If it is
actual metal cancer then do the above but don't use the undercoating.  This
way you'll be able to monitor the situation and it will be easier to repair
without the goo.

The very best solution is to take it to a good body shop and have it fixed now.

John