Calendar

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Calendar
From: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 12:00:42 +0000
To those who were asking about MG Calendars for 1998:-
World of Discovery, Unit 9, Wimbledon Stadium Business Centre, Riverside
Road, London, SW17 0BA
Tel: +44 (0) 181 944 0944
Fax: +44 (0) 181 944 1598

Also 'Classic cars', Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Mini.

Santa also brought me David Knowles' 'MG - The Untold Story' (did YOU
know that chassis were drilled with Black & Decker drills in the '20s?).
I'm still reading about the early years, an education for all those that
get bogged down in what constitutes a 'real' MG.

My wife usually spots at least one card with an 'old' car theme, this
year she surpassed herself - found a Gordon Fraser with two hedghogs
riding in Old Number One, no less.

PaulH.