Getting rid of rodents,,,W/O Cats!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Getting rid of rodents,,,W/O Cats!
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 03:10:44 -0800
Hello,
        I'm getting ready to install the new carpeting into my 'B, but it will
sit in
a garage with a rodent problem.  My father and I have been putting out a fresh
tray of
D-Con since I've been home with no real success.  As an odd aside, my neighbor
has
fished 38 dead rodents of all kinds out of his pond in the past few
weeks...Anyway,
the little suckers have eaten my old seats apart and I found two dead mice
trapped in
the cylinder bores of a headless engine.  What can I put in my car to keep them
from
nesting in my wiring or eating my new carpet?  It's obvious that the D-Con is
pointless, since more animals come into the garage to take their dead comrades
place.
 What about mothballs?  Cedar?  Electronic pest repellers?
        Thanks in advance, however, cats are out of the question...8-(

--
Michael S. Lishego
St. Andrews Presbyterian College