Re: Plugging Oil Filler Cap Vent Hole?

To: "Scott Gardner" <gardner7@pilot.infi.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Plugging Oil Filler Cap Vent Hole?
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 09:19:02 -0800
Scott:

I may have not been clear in my reply to you. That is after re reading what
I wrote. The hole should be drilled in the back of the cover. The bend in
the fitting would point towards the cannister. Also, I would replace the
chrome cap with the little hole with the late non-vent black plastic cap
that comes with the OEM valve cover. If you want to test this theory, then
just put your OEM valve cover back on first. But I stand by my feeling that
venting is your problem. But make sure that you are not getting to much oil
past your rocker assembly.