Re: Burnt exhaust valve test?

To: skye@jungle.direct.ca
Subject: Re: Burnt exhaust valve test?
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 21:22:30 EST
A good "quick and dirty" test.  Definetly indicates more thorough (read
accurate) checking is in order.
  The pop-pop is the exhaust attempting to suck air back up the pipe via
the burnt valve, which doesn't seal.
 No, I doubt the air pump would inject enough air into the port to have
much if any effect on the POP-POP test

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget