Re: Rubber Bumpers MGs and the complainers

To: "Mike Hartwig" <mhartwig@cbu.edu>, "Ken Roach" <ken.roach@sk.sympatico.ca>,
Subject: Re: Rubber Bumpers MGs and the complainers
From: "Darby" <darby@tri-lakes.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 14:35:40 -0600
Jay Mike, and others:

----------
> From: Mike Hartwig <mhartwig@cbu.edu>
> To: Ken Roach <ken.roach@sk.sympatico.ca>; mgs@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Rubber Bumpers MGs and the complainers
> Date: Wednesday, 31 December, 1997 9:33 AM

Major snip

> Of course, all of the above statements are fact and no opinion; we
> all know the MGA is the most beautiful car British Leyland made.

snip

> Jay

The MGA happened under the stewardship of BMC (British Motor Corp.). BL
didn't come on the scene until 1968.

As a noviate member of the Bill Easton Club of Self-Congratulatory MGA
Owners (BECSCMGAO), I felt compelled to set the record straight.

Regards,

David F. Darby
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/4598