Re: Rubber Bumpers MGs and the complainers

To: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Subject: Re: Rubber Bumpers MGs and the complainers
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 16:19:44 -0500
> let's see:
> '78 B vs. '70 B
> less power, higher ride height, uglier dash(opinion!), damned emissions
> control
> It's just fact that the chrome bumper models are better; hands down.

  You have to figure taste into this equation. Otherwise,
by those metrics, ALL of our Bs are fit only for the scrap
heap. I can find a dozen cars you wouldn't spit on that have
more power, lower ride hights, nicer dashses, and less intrusive
emission controls.

  It's all taste. They are all nice.

  For what it's worth, I have a Chrome MGB and a Rubber Midget. The
Midget gets way more oohs and ahhs anyways. ;>

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada