Re: Kits based on MGBs (and Ferris' Ferrari 250 California)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Kits based on MGBs (and Ferris' Ferrari 250 California)
From: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 11:46:35
Guys,

I think Ferrari kit used MGB tail lamps.

If I were looking to replace rotted bodywork
on a 'B with something a bit more interesting
(but, admittedly, much more aggressive) I'd
go for one of those MGC GTS "Sebring" kits.

Fat flares and an MG design to boot.  Also,
I believe that someone across the pond sells
a fibre glass MGRV8 fender set.  My s/o thinks
I should do an RV8 body conversion, since
that's what I'll have drive line wise.

If it was a Spridget I was dealing with,
I'd be tempted to go for one of those Lenham
coupes.  I love that flat tail!

-Keith Wheeler

Team Sanctuary                  http://www.teamsanctuary.com/