Re: MGs in the city...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGs in the city...
From: MGMagnette <MGMagnette@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 21:20:11 EST
The crime infested, largest city in NH, is Manchester, which had a grand total
of TWO murders last year.  THATS A 100% INCREASE OVER THE PREVIOUS YEAR!  What
is this world coming to...
   Anyway, I left my keys in the MGB-GT once, just once, while I was at
school.  Ofcourse two teenagers noticed.  They stole it, but luckily an MG has
the worlds best anti-theft system... An MG can break down at will.  That was
exactly what mine did.  Stolen at 10 am and back at home by 3 pm.  Not bad,
Manchester City Cops.  Quick work considereing they had that murder to
investigate last year.

     John