Electrical Question

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Electrical Question
From: MGMagnette <MGMagnette@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 11:23:24 EST
A while back I posted a note about a car dieing and I have finally had a
chance to take a look at it...  The posts narrow the problem down to the spot
where the power hits the starter, and the ground to the body off the battery.
  The ground to the body off the battery appears clean, and test as if ti
worked with the light.  The bolt on the back fo the starter is filthy, soaking
wet, and uncovered.  With the car off, should there be juice at this
connection bolt?  I found no power there with the car off.

     John