Re: Worst GM engine (no lbc)

To: Rick Morrison <gofastmg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Worst GM engine (no lbc)
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 08:24:16 -0800
Two words...

Diesel Chevette.

Andy

--

Andy Ramm
A silver face in a tweed world.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C) and
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), it is unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement
to this equipment.  A violation of the aforementioned Section is
punishable by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever
is greater, for each violation.