Thanks for your help.

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Thanks for your help.
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 22:05:37 -0600
I called the club member, puffed out my chest, spoke with authority, and
told him how to whip that starter out of his 'B'. Thanks for your help,
folks.

And, to contribute something of my own, I've got a cultural quiz much
like that Rabbi editor of the elusive rag "MG Where?"

Which of the following could be taken as derogatory:

Example 1: "She is just smart enough not to produce chlorophyl."

Example 2: "I could drink her pretty easy."

--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
We are all born naked, wet, and hungry.  Then things get worse.