Best order to perform restoration.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Best order to perform restoration.
From: Bert & Jen Ljungstrom <BURIEL@nb.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 10:19:01 -0400
Thanks in advance for the advice. This is my first post.

I purchased a 73 B Roadster 4 years ago, but due to school, work, and
the repeated loss of a workspace the progres has been dismal. Now that
school is done, the new job not so new and a steady garage space I can
finally get  down to business! Currently the car has been styripped of
its interior, dash, windshield and other miscellania.  The engine and
trans arec still in the car.  Every aspect of the car needs restored.

My question is : What is really the bestorder to do it in.
ie. Body shell first or engine and suspension etc?

Bert Ljungstrom