RE: Going on an pilgramage

To: "'charlie schellinck'" <charlie@mars.ark.com>,
Subject: RE: Going on an pilgramage
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 17:38:35 -0600
I have a feeling you'll be outta luck in Europe, my friend. I don't know =
what the starting age is in England, but in Germany, its 18! Not to =
mention you usually need a major credit card in YOUR name to rent a car, =
even in the States.
You CAN have a beer though! (at least in most European countries) So =
that's something...

Dan