RE: Going on an pilgramage

To: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>,
Subject: RE: Going on an pilgramage
From: Chris Nevard <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 13:45:52 -0800 (PST)
---DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net> wrote:

> I have a feeling you'll be outta luck in Europe, my friend. I don't
know what the starting age is in England, but in Germany, its 18! Not
to mention you usually need a major credit card in YOUR name to rent a
car, even in the States.
> You CAN have a beer though! (at least in most European countries) So
that's something...

> Dan
> ----------

Adam

You need to be 17 to drive a car here in the UK. I'm not sure if you
can rent an MGF here anyway.
You cannot legally drink in a British pub under the age of 18 though
many get away with it . . .

Sorry to be all doom and gloom
==
Chris Nevard

"Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else"

<http://www.mgcars.org/cambs.mgoc/images2/chris.jpg>
Work <nevardc@sky4.bskyb.com> Other <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>