Re: Gearbox

To: ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU
Subject: Re: Gearbox
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 17:53:50 EST
Art suggested a pump. I have found that a drill-driven pump from the
hardware store, (about $5.00) that has inlet and outlet about 5/16 inch
works well.  Also buy from the store ten feet of their stiff plastic tube
that is a tight fit in or on the pump.   Measure the trans oil into a
plastic milkjug, so you know how much you are trying to pump into the
gearbox, put one hose into the jug and the other down the dipstick hole.
Bob