Re: Tire size???

To: Grant.S@greatelk.com
Subject: Re: Tire size???
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 23:04:38 EST
It may be due to the tread design, but I've not noticed it, even in a
heavy down pour. The closest it comes is if I hit a standing puddle, then
I can feel a bit of "float" (Uh, that is the technical term for
hydroplaning isn't it?)
 But then again, my GT is carrying a couple of hundred lbs more than the
roadster, too.
 Even more, if you count all the junk I tend to carry around

Rick Morrison
"One of these days I've got to clean out that car"
72 MGBGT
74 Midget