Re: Cam Timing

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Cam Timing
From: "John McCauley" <jege@dock.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 22:37:31 -0800
Thanks for all of your help.  Between all of your help and section about
cam timing in "How to Hotrod your Buick V6" or something like that from the
library, I think I've got it figured out.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that this is a B ('74) with the stock HIF4's,
header, and stock rockers.  The cam is the "street performance" cam from
Northwest Import Parts.  It is a regrind from Delta Camshafts.

Thanks again,
Greg McCauley