Re: patching rust holes?

To: "charlie schellinck" <charlie@mars.ark.com>
Subject: Re: patching rust holes?
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 07:42:55 -0800
For us modernists convinced of the efficacy of Bondo, please explain (a)
the benefits of lead, (b) where one obtains lead of the proper consistency
for this job, (c) what method of heating you use and at what temperatures,
and (d) how one prevents gravity from letting molten lead flow straight out
of a repair area, for example on the underside of a rocker panel. Inquiring
minds want to know....

Thanks!

Lawrie