Re: Brake assembly lube?

To: MYLDN <MYLDN@aol.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Brake assembly lube?
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 07:56:56 -0800
Hello Sean:

I would highly recommend a product put out by EIS Automotive Corp. of
Middletown, Conn. It is called "EIS 100 Hydraulic Brake Cylinder Assembly
Fluid". I have been using it for over thirty years with great success. It
comes in and eight ounce bottle. The part no. is AF100. I hope that this
will be of help to you.

Cheers:

Skip..........http://shadetreemotors.com