Re: Fuel guage sender ohms, second try -Reply

To: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel guage sender ohms, second try -Reply
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 18:06:14 -0800
Phil Vanner wrote:

> I don't know what this means but the gas gauge on my ancient and battered BMW
>320i  has a 3/4 mark that is barely one needle thickness away from the full
>mark.

The odd thing about this whole thread is that it applies to neither of my
vehicles.
On my MGB, I'm out of gas with 1/4 of a tank showing on the gauge.  My '91 S-10
ran
out as the needle hit the big "E".  It really sucked, since I was used to newer
vehicles having the safety zone built into their gauges...Oh well...

--
Michael S. Lishego
St. Andrews Presbyterian College